2. And when anything goes wrong, you’re the first person I think to call
3. Because you always know exactly what I need to hear to feel better.
4. And you give me incredible advice because you usually know what I want better than I do
5. All my best memories involve you
6. Which is why 90% of our conversations start with “Remember that one time…” followed by something really dumb
7. You’ve asked me some of the toughest questions I’ve ever been asked
8.And I learn something from you every time we hang out
9. I’m grateful to you for not judging me when I make awful decisions
10. And for having my back when those decisions come back to haunt me
I hate being lied too. If you're my friend and you lie to me, please feel ashamed. I hate how people try to make you beg for their friendship, like if you want to be my friend, be my friend.. its simple..
My friend who never left me after we hate, we cry, we care, we share stories, and we fight :)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar